Jun 3, 2009, 11:46 AM EST
* People has all kinds of tidbits
on Alex Rodriguez’s relationship with Kate Hudson, which the magazine
calls “somewhat serious.” Also of note is that “Hudson followed
Rodriguez on the road late last month to Dallas” and the couple “worked
out together in the fitness center” of the team hotel.
If by some miracle Hudson ever makes a decent movie again–seriously, check out her resume since Almost Famous–the
Hollywood media will no doubt start buzzing with talk of
performance-enhancing drugs. Does human growth hormone help you act?
* Joe Mauer was the best player in baseball last month, hitting .414 with 11 homers and 32 RBIs in 28 games, and started June by going 3-for-3 with a homer last night. He’s now one homer shy of tying his career-high.
* J.C. Romero has rejoined the Phillies’ bullpen after serving his 50-game suspension.
* Barry Bonds may have stumbled upon a new career.
- Recapping the Winter Meetings and looking ahead to the rest of the offseason 15
- Could baseball return to Montreal? 45
- Report: Rockies nearing a multi-year deal with Boone Logan 5
- Highlights from the Robinson Cano news conference 35
- Report: Two agents rumbled in the parking lot at the Winter Meetings 31
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Not everyone is happy about home plate collisions being taken away (135)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (125)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (113)
- Managers, GMs to meet today to discuss the abolition of home plate collisions (113)