Colon no longer AWOL, still mourning Jackson's death

Jul 10, 2009, 1:08 PM EST

Bartolo Colon made headlines and made himself the butt of jokes
earlier this week after the portly right-hander somehow went missing
while rehabbing his injured knee at Triple-A. Colon finally resurfaced
Wednesday and tossed five innings of one-run ball last night, but not before Ozzie Guillen offered up his theory on what happened:

I worry about Colon because Colon was a big-time Michael Jackson
fan. He might [watch] the TV and cry all day long. Maybe he is in Los
Angeles at his funeral, because I can’t find him. When he gets to
Charlotte, Oney [Guillen’s son] will call me to say he’s there. Nobody
knows how big of a Jackson fan Colon was. I’m serious. He might be
depressed a little bit.

Since reading that quote I haven’t been able to shake the disturbing
image of Colon wearing nothing but one white glove while doing the
moonwalk back and forth in a Charlotte motel as “Billie Jean” plays in
the background. And now you can try to to scrub that thought from your
brain too. Good luck!

1. trikapalanet - Dec 11, 2009 at 2:43 PM

Advantageously, the article is actually the sweetest on this worthy topic. I fit in with your conclusions and will thirstily look forward to your forthcoming updates. Just saying thanks will not just be enough, for the great clarity in your writing. I will right away grab your rss feed to stay privy of any updates. Pleasant work and much success in your business dealings!

2. acai - Dec 28, 2009 at 4:45 AM

Comfortabl y, the article is really the greatest on this laudable topic. I concur with your conclusions and will eagerly look forward to your future updates. Just saying thanks will not just be sufficient, for the tremendous clarity in your writing. I will instantly grab your rss feed to stay abreast of any updates. Fabulous work and much success in your business enterprise!

3. wireless network extender - Jan 14, 2010 at 9:55 AM

This is just fantastic!!! Thanks for putting this online!

4. Noni Juice - Feb 5, 2010 at 10:45 AM

I am drinking Tahitian Noni Juice From Two years and I feel great

5. Filiberto Sloat - Feb 8, 2010 at 9:49 PM

What is the best place for background checks that are not on the Internet?

6. AshleyBrianna23 - Jun 14, 2010 at 1:47 AM

I propose not to hold back until you get enough amount of money to buy goods! You should just take the business loans or just short term loan and feel yourself comfortable

Maddon has high hopes for Cubs
  1. P. Sandoval (6010)