Jul 11, 2009, 4:11 PM EDT
- The Mariners and Twins remain in the mix for second baseman Freddy Sanchez.
- Don’t expect the Rays to trade for help at the deadline unless it comes cheap.
- Bruce Jenkins of the San Francisco Chronicle wonders if Jonathan Sanchez is more or less likely to get traded after Friday night’s no-hitter.
- The Reds are in search of a right-handed hitting outfielder.
- Ozzie Guillen would like to see the White Sox make an effort to keep Jermaine Dye.
- The Red Sox reportedly made a call to Blue Jays general manager J.P. Ricciardi on Friday. You know, just shooting the breeze.
- And finally, Rafael Betancourt, an impending free agent, could be on the table.
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 0
- Report: Zack Wheeler expected to make 2-3 starts in minors before joining Mets 16
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 112
- Astros vendor brings snow cones into bathroom stall, gets fired 58
- Don Mattingly will still be the Dodgers’ manager on Friday 18
- MLB is putting players in camouflage uniforms on Memorial Day. Which is kinda weird. (118)
- Barry Bonds: Miguel Cabrera is the best … but not as good as me (114)
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (112)
- Las Vegas police investigating Jose Canseco as a suspect in sexual assault case (80)
- Albert Pujols doesn’t matter anymore (74)
- Struggling Blackhawks on brink of elimination
- PHT: Wings push Blackhawks to brink | Highlights
- PHT: Kreider keeps Rangers alive | Highlights
- PHT: Kings defend home ice, up 3-2 | Highlights
- PBT: Hibbert says Battier's knee to groin intentional
- OlyTalk: Lochte says Phelps will return soon
- CSN: Francona returns to Boston | Legacy?