Aug 7, 2009, 12:35 AM EDT
However, it’s not all rosey for Aardsma, who is listed as manager Don Wakamatsu put it, as “minute-to-minute” after having a boil removed from his posterior.
As uncomfortable as that sounds, it must have been even worse to have the entire team, including coaches, enter the training room to look at the thing, as reported by Geoff Baker of the Seattle Times.
Hasn’t been anything attracting this much interest in a visitors’ clubhouse since Omar Vizquel of the Texas Rangers came to Safeco Field with a bunch of baby kangaroos back in July.
No offense to Aardsma, who I’m sure developed himself a fine boil, but I’m going with kangaroos on this one.
- Wrigley Field — the most human park in baseball — turns 100-years-old 6
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 55
- Albert Pujols becomes 26th member of 500 home run club 39
- MLB suspends Martin Maldonado, Carlos Gomez, Travis Snider, and Russell Martin for Easter brawl 48
- “Respect the Game?” Phooey. 105