Aug 11, 2009, 8:57 AM EDT
Lost in the Dodgers’ win last night — at least lost to those of us back east who went to bed too early to watch it — was the fact that Orlando Hudson hurt his groin while fielding Eugenio Velez’s infield single in the sixth.
He’s only supposed to miss a couple of days, but groin injuries tend to nag, so who knows? Bad time to lose Hudson who, after slumping in June and July is 10-28 in August.
- Tigers hang on for second straight win against Royals 2
- Phil Hughes could finish the season with the best K/BB ratio in MLB history 10
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 25
- Clayton Kershaw wins his 20th game of the season 11
- Why are so many people acting like Bryce Harper is a bum? 80
- It certainly looks like Barry Bonds’ criminal conviction is going to be overturned 92
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 72
- VIDEO: Derek Jeter hits first home run at Yankee Stadium this season 11
- Geddy Lee’s baseball obsession makes it really hard for me to hate Rush (110)
- Ron Washington claims he resigned because he cheated on his wife (103)
- It certainly looks like Barry Bonds’ criminal conviction is going to be overturned (92)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (83)
- Umpire ejects jackwagon fan heckling Bryce Harper in Atlanta last night (82)