Aug 11, 2009, 8:57 AM EDT
Lost in the Dodgers’ win last night — at least lost to those of us back east who went to bed too early to watch it — was the fact that Orlando Hudson hurt his groin while fielding Eugenio Velez’s infield single in the sixth.
He’s only supposed to miss a couple of days, but groin injuries tend to nag, so who knows? Bad time to lose Hudson who, after slumping in June and July is 10-28 in August.
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 62
- Alex Sanabia brings back the spitball in beating the Phillies 43
- Joe Maddon shows us why limited instant replay and manager challenges are bad ideas 45
- Albert Pujols doesn’t matter anymore 67
- Apparently Miguel Cabrera’s 2013 has made his 2012 better somehow 55
- Grizzlies aim to stem Spurs' momentum
- HBT: Yankees buying share of expansion MLS team
- PHT: Kings searching for killer instinct in Game 4
- PFT: Romo out of OTAs after back surgery
- PFT: NFL want to make Pro Bowl like game show
- PFT: Bucs saw Revis injury as opportunity
- Wings stun Hawks again, take 2-1 series lead