Aug 14, 2009, 7:49 AM EST
to discuss his comments to USA TODAY about taking supplements not
approved by MLB.
“We just want to chat with him,” Levin said, “just to make him aware of the (MLB-licensed) supplements out there.”
I’d also guess that the “chat” will involve something about this comment: “[supplements] might be dangerous, but so is drinking and driving. And
how many of us do it at least once a year? Pretty much everybody.”
Which, personally, I found much more troubling than anything he said about PEDs.
- Cliff Pennington avoids arbitration, agrees to $3.275 million deal with D’Backs 3
- Dan Uggla played through undiagnosed concussion in 2014 26
- The aura of Derek Jeter was present at the Pinstripe Bowl 44
- UPDATE: Starlin Castro free after being questioned about shooting in Dominican Republic 62
- Report: Hiroki Kuroda is going back to Japan 26
- Merry Christmas from HBT! 74
- THE YEAR IN REVIEW: HBT’s most commented-upon stories of the year 86
- The Yankees are treating Alex Rodriguez differently than they treated Derek Jeter. So what? 40