Aug 19, 2009, 8:50 AM EDT
“That was a lot of fun. You just keep pounding balls into the gap. The one thing you don’t want to do is hit a home run. That’s a rally-killer.”
– Jeff Francoeur, following the Mets big win over the Braves, continuing to fail to understand even the basic rudiments of baseball.
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (103)
- Manny Machado calls $519K salary for 2014 “disappointing” (88)
- Is Barry Bonds really getting a “fair hearing?” (88)
- Ryan Braun calls himself an “artist,” doesn’t care what fans on the road will shout at him (81)
- Giants players love having Barry Bonds at spring training (77)