Aug 25, 2009, 8:50 AM EST
This isn’t attached to any news item, but after watching the dramatic ending to last night’s Giants-Rockies game, I was happy to see that the Dodgers are coming to town for a three-game set starting tonight.
The Rockies were 15 and a half games behind L.A. at one point this season. They can catch the
Dodgers if they sweep the three-game set opening tonight in Denver.
What a wild year in the west.
- Tony Blengino says recent report on Seattle front office is “just the tip of the iceberg” 22
- Rakuten Golden Eagles appear likely to allow Masahiro Tanaka’s departure to MLB 44
- 2013 Winter Meetings Preview 21
- Matt Kemp remains “in play” for the Red Sox 56
- Robinson Cano “didn’t want to play” for Joe Girardi 106
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury (160)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (125)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (111)