Aug 30, 2009, 9:09 AM EDT
I don’t have the get-up-and-go on a Sunday morning to do a full-blown “And That Happened,” but here’s a quick tour of last night’s action:
He’s worried! You cut him! You hurt him! You see? You see? He’s not a machine, he’s a man!
We’ve secretly replaced Boston’s regular, inefficient fourth starter with one who wastes fewer pitches. Let’s see if they notice!
We’ve also replaced the late-00s version of Barry Zito with the early 00s version. I think the Rockies certainly noticed.
I can’t wait for Plaschke to explain this one.
The Cubs take a 2-0 lead in the World Series of Pathetic, Expensive Underachieving teams.
Finally, if the Yankees actually start getting contributions from guys like Sergio Mitre, well, forget about it.
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 0
- Orioles finally lose a game when leading after seven 4
- Joey Votto reaches base six times as Reds rout Phillies 11
- Troy Tulowitzki says he wasn’t accusing Madison Bumgarner of cheating 6
- Quote of the Day: Brian Cashman is keeping Ben Francisco around to “piss everybody off” 29
- Oxbow ends Orb's Triple Crown hopes
- PBT: Pacers top Knicks, punch ticket to conf. finals
- PST: Teary Beckham likely plays final game
- PFT: Pre-draft fears about Gronk coming true
- MST: Carpenter wins pole for 97th Indianapolis 500
- CBT: Chance Coach K returns for '16 Games
- PHT: Couture strikes in OT, lifting Sharks in Game 3