Sep 1, 2009, 11:43 PM EST
Unless Kate Hudson has taken on a new career as a house sitter (actually, that was her mom), it looks like she’s putting some relationship heat on Yankees star Alex Rodriguez .
From MSNBC.com’s “The Scoop“:
Kate Hudson will make a husband out of New York Yankees star Alex Rodriguez yet. The latest update from the land of the clingy involves Hudson’s tendency to stay at A-Rod’s place — even when he’s traveling with the team.
Anyway, if Hudson thinks that moving into A-Rod’s pad will make him suddenly become faithful and go ring shopping, she doesn’t know much about ballplayers. Guess she never read Ball Four.
- Red Sox announce four-year, $88 million deal with Hanley Ramirez, DFA Juan Francisco 21
- The Cubs have offered Jon Lester “north of $135 million” 51
- Pablo Sandoval’s deal: five years, $98 million plus an option 40
- Kyle Seager, Mariners close to $100 million extension 25
- The 2015 Hall of Fame ballot is out — Randy Johnson, Pedro Martinez are new on the ballot 286
- So what would the Red Sox look like with Hanley Ramirez and Pablo Sandoval? 49
- UPDATE: Red Sox finalizing a 4-year, $88 million deal with Hanley Ramirez, with a vesting option 35
- MLB players react to Odell Beckham, Jr. catch on Sunday Night Football 27
- The 2015 Hall of Fame ballot is out — Randy Johnson, Pedro Martinez are new on the ballot (286)
- More Hall of Fame ballots like Adam Rubin’s please (136)
- UPDATE: The Pablo Sandoval-Red Sox deal is done, pending a physical (133)
- Report: Pablo Sandoval chose the Red Sox over the Giants because he felt disrespected (131)
- Report: “There is a 90 percent chance that Pablo Sandoval will sign with the Red Sox” (130)