Sep 1, 2009, 11:43 PM EDT
Unless Kate Hudson has taken on a new career as a house sitter (actually, that was her mom), it looks like she’s putting some relationship heat on Yankees star Alex Rodriguez .
From MSNBC.com’s “The Scoop“:
Kate Hudson will make a husband out of New York Yankees star Alex Rodriguez yet. The latest update from the land of the clingy involves Hudson’s tendency to stay at A-Rod’s place — even when he’s traveling with the team.
Anyway, if Hudson thinks that moving into A-Rod’s pad will make him suddenly become faithful and go ring shopping, she doesn’t know much about ballplayers. Guess she never read Ball Four.
- Yan Gomes returns to the Indians’ lineup after missing six weeks with a sprained right knee 0
- Marlins jump in Clevelander pool after snapping losing streak 15
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 14
- Brian Matusz was ejected for having a foreign substance on his arm 36
- Josh Hamilton will join the Rangers on Monday 5
- UPDATE: David Wright diagnosed with spinal stenosis 21
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 39
- Video: Mike Trout makes a ridiculous slide to beat the tag at third base 15
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (133)
- Bryce Harper on Marvin Hudson ejection: “I don’t think 40,000 people came to watch him ump” (131)
- Bryce Harper ejected for second time in a week (122)
- GM Dan Jennings to be named the Marlins new manager. And it’s a terrible idea. (111)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (101)