Sep 1, 2009, 11:43 PM EST
Unless Kate Hudson has taken on a new career as a house sitter (actually, that was her mom), it looks like she’s putting some relationship heat on Yankees star Alex Rodriguez .
From MSNBC.com’s “The Scoop“:
Kate Hudson will make a husband out of New York Yankees star Alex Rodriguez yet. The latest update from the land of the clingy involves Hudson’s tendency to stay at A-Rod’s place — even when he’s traveling with the team.
Anyway, if Hudson thinks that moving into A-Rod’s pad will make him suddenly become faithful and go ring shopping, she doesn’t know much about ballplayers. Guess she never read Ball Four.
- Tony Blengino says recent report on Seattle front office is “just the tip of the iceberg” 22
- Rakuten Golden Eagles appear likely to allow Masahiro Tanaka’s departure to MLB 44
- 2013 Winter Meetings Preview 21
- Matt Kemp remains “in play” for the Red Sox 56
- Robinson Cano “didn’t want to play” for Joe Girardi 106
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury (160)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (125)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (111)