Sep 1, 2009, 11:43 PM EDT
Unless Kate Hudson has taken on a new career as a house sitter (actually, that was her mom), it looks like she’s putting some relationship heat on Yankees star Alex Rodriguez .
From MSNBC.com’s “The Scoop“:
Kate Hudson will make a husband out of New York Yankees star Alex Rodriguez yet. The latest update from the land of the clingy involves Hudson’s tendency to stay at A-Rod’s place — even when he’s traveling with the team.
Anyway, if Hudson thinks that moving into A-Rod’s pad will make him suddenly become faithful and go ring shopping, she doesn’t know much about ballplayers. Guess she never read Ball Four.
- 2014 Preview: Chicago Cubs 1
- Manny Machado calls $519K salary for 2014 “disappointing” 34
- Kris Medlen leaves game with right forearm strain 18
- Cardinals sign Cuban middle infielder Aledmys Diaz to a four-year major league contract 60
- Cardinals and Matt Carpenter agree to a six-year, $52 million extension 12