Sep 9, 2009, 10:20 AM EDT
Maybe I would in the abstract, but after seeing this ad, I think I’d stay as far away from him as possible. The first one is bad enough, but where did those kids come from in the second?
Personally, I’d like to see this whole campaign reimagined with the 1993 Phillies. Picture Darren Daulton in Cole Hamels’ place and John Kruk posing like Heidi Hamels.
- Bryce Harper pulled from Saturday’s game for not hustling 35
- Report: MLB likely to adjust rules for plays at home and transfer catches 14
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 17
- Giancarlo Stanton sends the Marlins to victory with a walk-off grand slam 22
- Jason Bartlett will retire after 10 years in the big leagues 11
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (248)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (167)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (96)