Sep 21, 2009, 9:45 AM EST
His first 12 appearances:
0.41 ERA (1 ER), 0.27 WHIP and 28/1 K/BB ratio in 22 IP
His last four appearances:
7.94 ERA (5 ER), 2.12 WHIP and 7/5 K/BB ratio in 5 2/3 IP.
What a bum. Jon Daniels should think about trading this guy why he still has some value.
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal 94
- MLB, NPB nearing new posting system agreement 9
- Report: Talks between the Mets and Curtis Granderson have “intensified” 31
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury 159
- Marlins sign free agent catcher Jarrod Saltalamacchia to three-year, $21 million contract 44
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury (159)
- When will the Yankees regret the Jacoby Ellsbury contract? (98)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (97)
- Robinson Cano met with the Mariners in Seattle (86)
- Yankees’ Jacoby Ellsbury signing to pay big dividends… for now (79)