Sep 21, 2009, 9:45 AM EDT
His first 12 appearances:
0.41 ERA (1 ER), 0.27 WHIP and 28/1 K/BB ratio in 22 IP
His last four appearances:
7.94 ERA (5 ER), 2.12 WHIP and 7/5 K/BB ratio in 5 2/3 IP.
What a bum. Jon Daniels should think about trading this guy why he still has some value.
- Jose Reyes is on track to be activated Friday 3
- Dustin Pedroia given cortisone injection for sore left wrist, aiming to return Wednesday 1
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists 209
- John Farrell to get fined for being critical of instant replay 47
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 91
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (213)
- The Red Sox are still steamed that a PED guy played against them in the playoffs last year (129)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (124)
- We don’t need to celebrate Barry Bonds, but we should avoid whitewashing baseball history (122)
- Must-Click Link: Yasiel Puig’s harrowing journey to the United States (95)