Oct 6, 2009, 8:55 AM EDT
Last week Aaron noted that former Astros and Pirates pitcher Shawn Chacon was a fugitive. The authorities must have done a hard-target search of every gas station, residence, warehouse, farmhouse, henhouse, outhouse and doghouse in the area, because they got him:
Authorities say they have arrested former major league pitcher Shawn Chacon at a Colorado bowling alley on charges related to unpaid gambling markers in Nevada. Greeley police say Chacon was arrested Monday night, and booked in the Weld County Jail.
No word on whether Chacon blamed his gambling debts on a one-armed bandit.
OK, that was awful. Sorry.
- The Winners and Losers at the Trade Deadline 13
- 2015 MLB Trade Deadline Tracker 10
- Report: Yoenis Cespedes heading to the New York Mets 32
- The Blue Jays pick up Ben Revere from the Phillies 62
- Cubs trade for Dan Haren 27
- Cardinals add more bullpen help, get Jonathan Broxton from Brewers 12
- Orioles trade for Brewers outfielder Gerardo Parra 19
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 45
- The MLBPA is considering withholding cooperation with ESPN, Fox over Colin Cowherd’s comments (157)
- The Cubs are in discussions with the Phillies on Cole Hamels (146)
- Major League Baseball rips Colin Cowherd in an official statement (123)
- Blue Jays acquire David Price from the Tigers (112)
- Rangers land ace left-hander Cole Hamels from Phillies (106)