Oct 6, 2009, 8:55 AM EDT
Last week Aaron noted that former Astros and Pirates pitcher Shawn Chacon was a fugitive. The authorities must have done a hard-target search of every gas station, residence, warehouse, farmhouse, henhouse, outhouse and doghouse in the area, because they got him:
Authorities say they have arrested former major league pitcher Shawn Chacon at a Colorado bowling alley on charges related to unpaid gambling markers in Nevada. Greeley police say Chacon was arrested Monday night, and booked in the Weld County Jail.
No word on whether Chacon blamed his gambling debts on a one-armed bandit.
OK, that was awful. Sorry.
- AL and NL Starters for the 2015 All-Star Game announced 35
- That time Manny Ramirez nearly became a Met 4
- Phillies acquire No. 1 international signing slot for 2015-2016 from the Diamondbacks 15
- Orioles activate Jonathan Schoop after 10-week absence 7
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 38
- Video: Kris Bryant hits a grand slam as part of a two-homer, six-RBI night 8
- Stephen Strasburg exits start with tightness in left side 10
- In the wake of the Miguel Cabrera injury the Tigers have few good options 20
- Settling the Scores: Sunday’s results (99)
- Mike Scioscia says Josh Hamilton should apologize to Angels owner Arte Moreno (90)
- What Yasiel Puig being a pain in the butt means. And what it doesn’t mean. (78)
- Report: Jerry Dipoto “definitely out” as Angels GM (77)
- Brian Dozier is the best second baseman in baseball (72)