Oct 7, 2009, 9:55 AM EDT
Not because of the baseball, but because of the weather:
Today: Partly sunny, with a high near 73. Breezy, with a west wind between 20 and 24 mph, with gusts as high as 50 mph.
Tonight: Partly cloudy, with a low around 52. Breezy, with a west wind between 11 and 20 mph, with gusts as high as 43 mph.
According to ‘Zop over at BTF, west winds at Yankee Stadium blow out to center. That sound you hear is Brian Duensing and CC Sabathia sobbing sadly in anticipation.
- Miguel Cabrera home run Gif > Yu Darvish pitches Gif 10
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 44
- Report: Zack Wheeler expected to make 2-3 starts in minors before joining Mets 16
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 112
- Astros vendor brings snow cones into bathroom stall, gets fired 59
- MLB is putting players in camouflage uniforms on Memorial Day. Which is kinda weird. (118)
- Blue Jays fan throws beer at Nate McLouth (118)
- Barry Bonds: Miguel Cabrera is the best … but not as good as me (115)
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (112)
- Las Vegas police investigating Jose Canseco as a suspect in sexual assault case (80)
- Live Extra: Watch coverage of Carb Day at Indy
- PHT: Senators fight for playoff lives in Game 5
- PST: Key battles for Champions League final
- Struggling Blackhawks on brink of elimination
- PHT: Wings push Blackhawks to brink | Highlights
- PHT: Kreider keeps Rangers alive | Highlights
- PHT: Kings defend home ice, up 3-2 | Highlights