Oct 7, 2009, 9:55 AM EDT
Not because of the baseball, but because of the weather:
Today: Partly sunny, with a high near 73. Breezy, with a west wind between 20 and 24 mph, with gusts as high as 50 mph.
Tonight: Partly cloudy, with a low around 52. Breezy, with a west wind between 11 and 20 mph, with gusts as high as 43 mph.
According to ‘Zop over at BTF, west winds at Yankee Stadium blow out to center. That sound you hear is Brian Duensing and CC Sabathia sobbing sadly in anticipation.
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (244)
- The Red Sox are still steamed that a PED guy played against them in the playoffs last year (130)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)
- Must-Click Link: Yasiel Puig’s harrowing journey to the United States (95)