Oct 7, 2009, 9:55 AM EST
Not because of the baseball, but because of the weather:
Today: Partly sunny, with a high near 73. Breezy, with a west wind between 20 and 24 mph, with gusts as high as 50 mph.
Tonight: Partly cloudy, with a low around 52. Breezy, with a west wind between 11 and 20 mph, with gusts as high as 43 mph.
According to ‘Zop over at BTF, west winds at Yankee Stadium blow out to center. That sound you hear is Brian Duensing and CC Sabathia sobbing sadly in anticipation.
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners 63
- MLB, NPB nearing new posting system agreement 9
- Report: Talks between the Mets and Curtis Granderson have “intensified” 31
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury 159
- Marlins sign free agent catcher Jarrod Saltalamacchia to three-year, $21 million contract 44
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury (159)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- When will the Yankees regret the Jacoby Ellsbury contract? (99)
- Robinson Cano met with the Mariners in Seattle (87)
- UPDATE: Mariners planning to offer nine years, $225 million to Robinson Cano (86)