Oct 24, 2009, 6:24 PM EDT
Saturday’s Game 6 of the ALCS between the Yankees and Angels has been postponed due to rain. The Yankees made their best efforts to get the game in, even opening the gates and conducting warm-ups on the field, however there didn’t seem to be an adequate window in the forecast.
The two teams will reconvene on Sunday night, with first pitch scheduled for 8:20 pm ET. Andy Pettitte will square off against Joe Saunders or possibly Jered Weaver. You can join me right here for a live chat during the game.
- Protesters converge on Oriole Park at Camden Yards 86
- It sure sounds like Adam Wainwright suffered a torn Achilles tendon on Saturday night 30
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 28
- Report: Rangers will pay Josh Hamilton less than $7 million; deal includes opt-out after two years 97
- Suspensions announced for Thursday’s brawl between the White Sox and Royals 78
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 81
- Report: Angels, Rangers agree on Josh Hamilton trade 70
- Must-Click Link: Alex Rodriguzez: the slugger with a thousand faces 22
- The early leaders in MLB’s “Franchise Four” thing have been announced (166)
- The Royals and White Sox had a benches-clearing fracas, five players ejected (155)
- Kelvin Herrera gets a five-game suspension; Yordano Ventura fined (133)
- Jose Bautista and the Orioles exchanged some words last night (117)
- Joe Buck has a truly awful suggestion about how to improve MLB broadcasts (116)