Oct 26, 2009, 8:25 AM EDT
Come Monday morning, folks tend not to scroll back too far into Sunday afternoon posts, but D.J. and Aaron weighed in on three pretty interesting stories that hit the wires before yesterday’s Yankees’ clincher:
I’ll probably have a bit more on McGwire later this morning, as that story is all kinds of interesting in my mind.
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (244)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (167)
- The Red Sox are still steamed that a PED guy played against them in the playoffs last year (133)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)