Oct 28, 2009, 3:10 PM EST
Earlier this week a 43-year-old Philadelphia woman was arrested for allegedly trying to trade sex for World Series tickets. If you missed the story, here’s a video with all the details:
Police arrested her before she could make the sex-for-tickets swap, but it turns out that Susan Finkelstein will be going to Game 3 of the World Series anyway–with “no strings attached”–thanks to a local radio station.
So, let that be a lesson to all the kids out there: If you do something that makes you somewhat famous, however dumb or illegal or embarrassing, someone will probably reward you for it. I’m still shocked that the woman involved wasn’t Sweet Dee Reynolds.
- UPDATE: Mariners planning to offer nine years, $225 million to Robinson Cano 75
- MLB, NPB nearing new posting system agreement 9
- Report: Talks between the Mets and Curtis Granderson have “intensified” 31
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury 159
- Marlins sign free agent catcher Jarrod Saltalamacchia to three-year, $21 million contract 44
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury (159)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- When will the Yankees regret the Jacoby Ellsbury contract? (98)
- Robinson Cano met with the Mariners in Seattle (87)
- Yankees’ Jacoby Ellsbury signing to pay big dividends… for now (80)