Oct 28, 2009, 3:10 PM EST
Earlier this week a 43-year-old Philadelphia woman was arrested for allegedly trying to trade sex for World Series tickets. If you missed the story, here’s a video with all the details:
Police arrested her before she could make the sex-for-tickets swap, but it turns out that Susan Finkelstein will be going to Game 3 of the World Series anyway–with “no strings attached”–thanks to a local radio station.
So, let that be a lesson to all the kids out there: If you do something that makes you somewhat famous, however dumb or illegal or embarrassing, someone will probably reward you for it. I’m still shocked that the woman involved wasn’t Sweet Dee Reynolds.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (101)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)