Oct 29, 2009, 7:10 PM EDT
Finkelstein, a Phillies fan, was arrested and accused of offering services in exchange for tickets through first a Craigslist ad, then allegedly to an undercover police officer.
But Finkelstein and her lawyer say she’s innocent. Well, maybe that’s going too far. What they really say is that the wording in the Craigslist ad does not explicitly offer sex.
“If somebody takes the words ‘I’m creative’ and draws a sexual connotation, that’s on them,” Brennan says. “My old Irish grandmother used to say ‘that’s in your filthy mind.'”
There are a number of other great lines in the video below (“What’s she gonna put ‘ugly bridge troll wants tickets?'”), so take a look for some fine pre-game entertainment.
(Big hat tip to The700Level)
- AL and NL Starters for the 2015 All-Star Game announced 54
- That time Manny Ramirez nearly became a Met 5
- Phillies acquire No. 1 international signing slot for 2015-2016 from the Diamondbacks 16
- Orioles activate Jonathan Schoop after 10-week absence 8
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 38
- Video: Kris Bryant hits a grand slam as part of a two-homer, six-RBI night 8
- Stephen Strasburg exits start with tightness in left side 10
- In the wake of the Miguel Cabrera injury the Tigers have few good options 20
- Settling the Scores: Sunday’s results (99)
- Mike Scioscia says Josh Hamilton should apologize to Angels owner Arte Moreno (90)
- What Yasiel Puig being a pain in the butt means. And what it doesn’t mean. (78)
- Report: Jerry Dipoto “definitely out” as Angels GM (77)
- Brian Dozier is the best second baseman in baseball (72)