Oct 29, 2009, 7:10 PM EDT
Finkelstein, a Phillies fan, was arrested and accused of offering services in exchange for tickets through first a Craigslist ad, then allegedly to an undercover police officer.
But Finkelstein and her lawyer say she’s innocent. Well, maybe that’s going too far. What they really say is that the wording in the Craigslist ad does not explicitly offer sex.
“If somebody takes the words ‘I’m creative’ and draws a sexual connotation, that’s on them,” Brennan says. “My old Irish grandmother used to say ‘that’s in your filthy mind.'”
There are a number of other great lines in the video below (“What’s she gonna put ‘ugly bridge troll wants tickets?'”), so take a look for some fine pre-game entertainment.
(Big hat tip to The700Level)
- Phil Hughes could finish the season with the best K/BB ratio in MLB history 8
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 22
- Clayton Kershaw wins his 20th game of the season 10
- Why are so many people acting like Bryce Harper is a bum? 79
- It certainly looks like Barry Bonds’ criminal conviction is going to be overturned 91
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 72
- VIDEO: Derek Jeter hits first home run at Yankee Stadium this season 11
- Ron Washington claims he resigned because he cheated on his wife 103
- Geddy Lee’s baseball obsession makes it really hard for me to hate Rush (108)
- Ron Washington claims he resigned because he cheated on his wife (103)
- It certainly looks like Barry Bonds’ criminal conviction is going to be overturned (91)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (83)
- Umpire ejects jackwagon fan heckling Bryce Harper in Atlanta last night (82)