Oct 29, 2009, 7:10 PM EDT
Finkelstein, a Phillies fan, was arrested and accused of offering services in exchange for tickets through first a Craigslist ad, then allegedly to an undercover police officer.
But Finkelstein and her lawyer say she’s innocent. Well, maybe that’s going too far. What they really say is that the wording in the Craigslist ad does not explicitly offer sex.
“If somebody takes the words ‘I’m creative’ and draws a sexual connotation, that’s on them,” Brennan says. “My old Irish grandmother used to say ‘that’s in your filthy mind.’”
There are a number of other great lines in the video below (“What’s she gonna put ‘ugly bridge troll wants tickets?’”), so take a look for some fine pre-game entertainment.
(Big hat tip to The700Level)
- 2014 Preview: Chicago Cubs 1
- Manny Machado calls $519K salary for 2014 “disappointing” 34
- Kris Medlen leaves game with right forearm strain 18
- Cardinals sign Cuban middle infielder Aledmys Diaz to a four-year major league contract 60
- Cardinals and Matt Carpenter agree to a six-year, $52 million extension 12