Oct 29, 2009, 7:10 PM EST
Finkelstein, a Phillies fan, was arrested and accused of offering services in exchange for tickets through first a Craigslist ad, then allegedly to an undercover police officer.
But Finkelstein and her lawyer say she’s innocent. Well, maybe that’s going too far. What they really say is that the wording in the Craigslist ad does not explicitly offer sex.
“If somebody takes the words ‘I’m creative’ and draws a sexual connotation, that’s on them,” Brennan says. “My old Irish grandmother used to say ‘that’s in your filthy mind.'”
There are a number of other great lines in the video below (“What’s she gonna put ‘ugly bridge troll wants tickets?'”), so take a look for some fine pre-game entertainment.
(Big hat tip to The700Level)
- The Padres have given their fans something to talk about. Which is badly needed in San Diego. 47
- Justin Upton traded to the Padres for three prospects 78
- Bud Selig will get a $6 million a year pension. Which is obscene. 135
- Jake Peavy agrees to a two-year, $24 million deal to stay with the San Francisco Giants 23
- Matt Kemp has officially been traded to the Padres 29
- Padres acquire catcher Derek Norris from Athletics 35
- St. Petersburg City Council votes down deal to allow Rays to look for new stadium site 90
- What will the future of Cuban players in MLB look like? 25
- Baseball’s highest-ranking Hispanic woman employee sues for discrimination (163)
- The United States will seek to normalize relations with Cuba (144)
- Bud Selig will get a $6 million a year pension. Which is obscene. (135)
- Cubs, Red Sox, Dodgers, Padres, Rangers, and Astros interested in Phillies’ Cole Hamels (111)
- Rays, Padres, Nationals agree to 11-player trade (97)