Oct 29, 2009, 7:10 PM EDT
Finkelstein, a Phillies fan, was arrested and accused of offering services in exchange for tickets through first a Craigslist ad, then allegedly to an undercover police officer.
But Finkelstein and her lawyer say she’s innocent. Well, maybe that’s going too far. What they really say is that the wording in the Craigslist ad does not explicitly offer sex.
“If somebody takes the words ‘I’m creative’ and draws a sexual connotation, that’s on them,” Brennan says. “My old Irish grandmother used to say ‘that’s in your filthy mind.'”
There are a number of other great lines in the video below (“What’s she gonna put ‘ugly bridge troll wants tickets?'”), so take a look for some fine pre-game entertainment.
(Big hat tip to The700Level)
- Mariners prospect Victor Sanchez has died 22
- 2015 Preview: Chicago White Sox 15
- Did David Ortiz admit to more than he realized with his Players’ Tribune editorial? 83
- 2015 Preview: Atlanta Braves 15
- David Ortiz: “Nobody in MLB history has been tested for PEDs more than me” 118
- 2015 Preview: Chicago Cubs 14
- Unsigned 2014 No. 1 overall pick Brady Aiken undergoes Tommy John surgery 61
- 2015 Preview: Seattle Mariners 15
- Ex-Cardinals outfielder Curt Ford was assaulted in St. Louis and told to “go back to Ferguson” (122)
- David Ortiz: “Nobody in MLB history has been tested for PEDs more than me” (118)
- Rob Manfred says it would be hard to reinstate Pete Rose in a limited way (89)
- Mo’ne Davis says college ballplayer who wrote an offensive tweet about her deserves a second chance (88)
- Did David Ortiz admit to more than he realized with his Players’ Tribune editorial? (83)