Nov 4, 2009, 2:10 PM EST
During their press conferences yesterday Andy Pettitte spoke about how expects to feel pitching on three days’ rest and Pedro Martinez jokingly encouraged the media to praise him now rather than waiting until he dies:
After attending Martinez’s press conference several of my favorite media members posted notes on Twitter marveling at how entertaining the future Hall of Famer had been. The above video features one of the highlights, but you can read the entire transcript by clicking here.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- The Cleveland Plain Dealer comes out strongly against Chief Wahoo (116)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (87)
- Report: Harold Reynolds, Tom Verducci to join Joe Buck for World Series booth at Fox (73)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)