Nov 6, 2009, 8:20 AM EST
“Andy, I think you left for three years to go run a Dairy Queen or something.”
– David Letterman to Andy Pettitte last night, subtly reminding everyone that the “Core Four” weren’t all with the Yankees since 1995.
It’s a cheap shot, though. Dairy Queen at least has Blizzards. In contrast, there’s very little enjoyment to be had at all from the Houston Astros.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (102)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)