Nov 20, 2009, 10:55 AM EST
Keith Law turns in his annual list of the top 50 free agents over at ESPN.com (Insider only). On the heels of his Cy Young ballot yesterday, you won’t be surprised to learn that he has Carl Pavano at number one.
OK, he doesn’t. I kid Keith because I love Keith. His list, as always, is a postseason must-read.
I’m biased, of course, so I think Matthew’s outrageously thorough series breaking down the free agents by position should be the first place you look, but there’s lots to chew on in Law’s piece, and second opinions are always welcome when it comes to this stuff.
- Report: Mariners break off talks with Robinson Cano after Jay Z “overplayed his hand” 76
- UPDATE: Mariners planning to offer nine years, $225 million to Robinson Cano 86
- MLB, NPB nearing new posting system agreement 9
- Report: Talks between the Mets and Curtis Granderson have “intensified” 31
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury 159
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury (159)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- When will the Yankees regret the Jacoby Ellsbury contract? (99)
- Robinson Cano met with the Mariners in Seattle (87)
- UPDATE: Mariners planning to offer nine years, $225 million to Robinson Cano (86)