Nov 21, 2009, 3:08 PM EDT
“We would like to sign him, he is an original Blue Jay and we have
never had a pitcher as good as him. But he is
not inclined to sign with us.”
- Blue Jays president and CEO Paul Beeston, while talking about the future of Roy Halladay with the New York Post.
Giddy up, Hot Stove.
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (103)
- Manny Machado calls $519K salary for 2014 “disappointing” (88)
- Is Barry Bonds really getting a “fair hearing?” (88)
- Ryan Braun calls himself an “artist,” doesn’t care what fans on the road will shout at him (81)
- Giants players love having Barry Bonds at spring training (77)