Nov 21, 2009, 3:08 PM EST
“We would like to sign him, he is an original Blue Jay and we have
never had a pitcher as good as him. But he is
not inclined to sign with us.”
- Blue Jays president and CEO Paul Beeston, while talking about the future of Roy Halladay with the New York Post.
Giddy up, Hot Stove.
- UPDATE: Mariners planning to offer nine years, $225 million to Robinson Cano 71
- MLB, NPB nearing new posting system agreement 9
- Report: Talks between the Mets and Curtis Granderson have “intensified” 31
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury 159
- Marlins sign free agent catcher Jarrod Saltalamacchia to three-year, $21 million contract 44
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury (159)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (142)
- When will the Yankees regret the Jacoby Ellsbury contract? (98)
- Robinson Cano met with the Mariners in Seattle (87)
- Yankees’ Jacoby Ellsbury signing to pay big dividends… for now (80)