Nov 25, 2009, 7:29 PM EST
The Associated Press reported Wednesday that Jamie Moyer has been hospitalized because of recurring symptoms from September groin surgery, but lacked any information about his condition.
Moyer was originally hospitalized in October because of a blood infection. The 46-year-old left-hander underwent surgery to repair three torn tendons in groin area at the end of September.
- MLB, NPB nearing new posting system agreement 8
- Report: Talks between the Mets and Curtis Granderson have “intensified” 31
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury 159
- Marlins sign free agent catcher Jarrod Saltalamacchia to three-year, $21 million contract 44
- Carlos Beltran likely to land with the Royals? 18
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury (159)
- When will the Yankees regret the Jacoby Ellsbury contract? (95)
- Robinson Cano met with the Mariners in Seattle (84)
- Yankees’ Jacoby Ellsbury signing to pay big dividends… for now (79)
- Robinson Cano says he never asked for $300 million (70)