Dec 1, 2009, 10:26 AM EDT
alex cora’s financial breakdown: 50 grand for ballplaying, $1.95 mil for being a helluva nice guy.
Funny. A bit unfair given Cora’s production compared to other utility guys, but funny.
- Kris Medlen leaves game with right forearm strain 15
- Cardinals sign Cuban middle infielder Aledmys Diaz to a four-year major league contract 48
- Cardinals and Matt Carpenter agree to a six-year, $52 million extension 10
- Jet Blue Park is absolutely incredible 59
- Gary Nolan one of many careers saved by Dr. Frank Jobe 17