Dec 1, 2009, 10:26 AM EDT
alex cora’s financial breakdown: 50 grand for ballplaying, $1.95 mil for being a helluva nice guy.
Funny. A bit unfair given Cora’s production compared to other utility guys, but funny.
- Albert Pujols becomes 26th member of 500 home run club 20
- MLB suspends Martin Maldonado, Carlos Gomez, Travis Snider, and Russell Martin for Easter brawl 44
- “Respect the Game?” Phooey. 101
- The MLBPA is serious about investigating leaks to reporters regarding Stephen Drew, Kendrys Morales 31
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 59