Dec 1, 2009, 10:38 AM EDT
Buster Olney is reporting this morning that Roy Halladay will not approve or even entertain any trades after spring training begins. That means no deadline deals. That means that the Jays had better act now if they want anything of value for the guy.
Nice to see that Halladay and his folks are making this easy for Toronto. Why not just beat them over the head with their lack of leverage while he’s at it? Say that he won’t drop his no-trade clause unless it’s to a Martian team or something?
- Kris Medlen leaves game with right forearm strain 7
- Cardinals sign Cuban middle infielder Aledmys Diaz to a four-year major league contract 26
- Cardinals and Matt Carpenter agree to a six-year, $52 million extension 10
- Jet Blue Park is absolutely incredible 59
- Gary Nolan one of many careers saved by Dr. Frank Jobe 17
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (103)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)