Dec 2, 2009, 8:31 AM EST
ESPN’s Jerry Crasnick tweets that both Texas and Houston are interested in Brett Myers. This jibes with Matthew’s prediction that he’d wind up with the Rangers on a one-year deal.
As long as the guy isn’t on my team I don’t care where he goes.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (101)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)