Dec 3, 2009, 2:20 PM EDT
It’s usually hard to detect sarcasm on Twitter, but not so much here:
Polanco is Beltre
without power, experience at third, and a few more years of age. I can
totally see why Amaro would prefer Polanco . . .
I agree with Cameron. A year at $6 million or a couple of lower dollar years of Polanco may make some sense when weighed against a longer-term deal for Beltre. But three-years and $18 million is a head scratcher.
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (244)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (167)
- The Red Sox are still steamed that a PED guy played against them in the playoffs last year (133)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)