Dec 3, 2009, 2:20 PM EDT
It’s usually hard to detect sarcasm on Twitter, but not so much here:
Polanco is Beltre
without power, experience at third, and a few more years of age. I can
totally see why Amaro would prefer Polanco . . .
I agree with Cameron. A year at $6 million or a couple of lower dollar years of Polanco may make some sense when weighed against a longer-term deal for Beltre. But three-years and $18 million is a head scratcher.
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (103)
- Manny Machado calls $519K salary for 2014 “disappointing” (88)
- Is Barry Bonds really getting a “fair hearing?” (88)
- Ryan Braun calls himself an “artist,” doesn’t care what fans on the road will shout at him (82)
- Giants players love having Barry Bonds at spring training (77)