Dec 3, 2009, 2:20 PM EST
It’s usually hard to detect sarcasm on Twitter, but not so much here:
Polanco is Beltre
without power, experience at third, and a few more years of age. I can
totally see why Amaro would prefer Polanco . . .
I agree with Cameron. A year at $6 million or a couple of lower dollar years of Polanco may make some sense when weighed against a longer-term deal for Beltre. But three-years and $18 million is a head scratcher.
- MLB, NPB nearing new posting system agreement 8
- Report: Talks between the Mets and Curtis Granderson have “intensified” 31
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury 159
- Marlins sign free agent catcher Jarrod Saltalamacchia to three-year, $21 million contract 44
- Carlos Beltran likely to land with the Royals? 18
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury (159)
- When will the Yankees regret the Jacoby Ellsbury contract? (94)
- Robinson Cano met with the Mariners in Seattle (84)
- Yankees’ Jacoby Ellsbury signing to pay big dividends… for now (79)
- Robinson Cano says he never asked for $300 million (70)