Dec 4, 2009, 9:30 AM EDT
From MLB.com’s Winter Meetings preview piece:
What will Scott Boras wear?
This one’s easy to answer. The agent who always seems to have a handful
of hugely important clients during these Meetings rocks a blazer, a
button-down shirt and jeans, in addition to plenty of smiles when his
players get their deals.
Glad to know. Although I gotta tell you — and this is totally serious — I have been told by multiple sources that Boras has been known to rock the Speedo at the hotel pool in meetings past. If you think I won’t report such a thing if it happens again you’re crazy.
Like I said last night: he’s the embodiment of the American Dream.
- Report: Cubs calling up prospect infielder Addison Russell 0
- Jonathan Lucroy headed to disabled list with broken toe 5
- Reds manager Bryan Price goes on profanity-laden tirade against media 44
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 75
- Report: Marlins manager Mike Redmond is on the hot seat 40
- Five Royals ejected in Sunday’s series finale against the Athletics 88
- White Sox will promote Carlos Rodon on Monday 14
- Another one bites the dust: Mets lose young catcher Travis d’Arnaud to fractured right hand 14
- The Commissioner’s Office thinks that the Angels could indeed go after Josh Hamilton under his contract (153)
- “We no longer need the terrorists. We’re now so good at terrorizing ourselves.” (143)
- Another argument in favor of making the DH universal (129)
- When it comes to Josh Hamilton, Arte Moreno is a craven opportunist, not a “smart businessman” (116)
- Joe Buck has a truly awful suggestion about how to improve MLB broadcasts (109)