Dec 4, 2009, 9:30 AM EDT
From MLB.com’s Winter Meetings preview piece:
What will Scott Boras wear?
This one’s easy to answer. The agent who always seems to have a handful
of hugely important clients during these Meetings rocks a blazer, a
button-down shirt and jeans, in addition to plenty of smiles when his
players get their deals.
Glad to know. Although I gotta tell you — and this is totally serious — I have been told by multiple sources that Boras has been known to rock the Speedo at the hotel pool in meetings past. If you think I won’t report such a thing if it happens again you’re crazy.
Like I said last night: he’s the embodiment of the American Dream.
- Wrigley Field — the most human park in baseball — turns 100-years-old 10
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 59
- Albert Pujols becomes 26th member of 500 home run club 41
- MLB suspends Martin Maldonado, Carlos Gomez, Travis Snider, and Russell Martin for Easter brawl 48
- “Respect the Game?” Phooey. 106