Dec 4, 2009, 9:30 AM EDT
From MLB.com’s Winter Meetings preview piece:
What will Scott Boras wear?
This one’s easy to answer. The agent who always seems to have a handful
of hugely important clients during these Meetings rocks a blazer, a
button-down shirt and jeans, in addition to plenty of smiles when his
players get their deals.
Glad to know. Although I gotta tell you — and this is totally serious — I have been told by multiple sources that Boras has been known to rock the Speedo at the hotel pool in meetings past. If you think I won’t report such a thing if it happens again you’re crazy.
Like I said last night: he’s the embodiment of the American Dream.
- Mariners prospect Victor Sanchez has died 7
- 2015 Preview: Chicago White Sox 15
- Did David Ortiz admit to more than he realized with his Players’ Tribune editorial? 81
- 2015 Preview: Atlanta Braves 15
- David Ortiz: “Nobody in MLB history has been tested for PEDs more than me” 115
- 2015 Preview: Chicago Cubs 14
- Unsigned 2014 No. 1 overall pick Brady Aiken undergoes Tommy John surgery 61
- 2015 Preview: Seattle Mariners 15
- David Ortiz: “Nobody in MLB history has been tested for PEDs more than me” (118)
- Ex-Cardinals outfielder Curt Ford was assaulted in St. Louis and told to “go back to Ferguson” (116)
- College baseball player cut after making offensive tweet about Mo’ne Davis (115)
- Rob Manfred says it would be hard to reinstate Pete Rose in a limited way (89)
- Mo’ne Davis says college ballplayer who wrote an offensive tweet about her deserves a second chance (88)