Dec 4, 2009, 9:30 AM EDT
From MLB.com’s Winter Meetings preview piece:
What will Scott Boras wear?
This one’s easy to answer. The agent who always seems to have a handful
of hugely important clients during these Meetings rocks a blazer, a
button-down shirt and jeans, in addition to plenty of smiles when his
players get their deals.
Glad to know. Although I gotta tell you — and this is totally serious — I have been told by multiple sources that Boras has been known to rock the Speedo at the hotel pool in meetings past. If you think I won’t report such a thing if it happens again you’re crazy.
Like I said last night: he’s the embodiment of the American Dream.
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 64
- Alex Sanabia brings back the spitball in beating the Phillies 54
- Joe Maddon shows us why limited instant replay and manager challenges are bad ideas 47
- Albert Pujols doesn’t matter anymore 73
- Apparently Miguel Cabrera’s 2013 has made his 2012 better somehow 55
- Barry Bonds: Miguel Cabrera is the best … but not as good as me (94)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (92)
- MLB is putting players in camouflage uniforms on Memorial Day. Which is kinda weird. (86)
- Yankees School of Witchcraft and Wizardry (82)
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (81)
- Durant pledges $1 million for tornado victims
- Golden Super Bowl to Bay Area; LI to Houston
- PBT: Grizzlies aim to stem Spurs' momentum
- CSN: Tiger admits he and Sergio don't get along
- HBT: Yankees buying share of expansion MLS team
- PHT: Kings searching for killer instinct in Game 4
- PFT: Romo out of OTAs after back surgery