Dec 4, 2009, 12:15 PM EDT
There’s a reason why the Yankees focus on free agent veterans: kids these days just won’t listen to Joe Girardi.
The Yankee skipper tried to teach the Jets’ quarterback how to slide after getting his left knee banged up while pulling a Jim McMahon last week. So what happens last night? He forgets what Girardi taught him and banged up his right knee.
Maybe the Jets should bring in Pete Rose. At least then Sanchez will be going in head first with the proper form.
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (244)
- The Red Sox are still steamed that a PED guy played against them in the playoffs last year (130)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (126)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)