Dec 6, 2009, 2:04 PM EDT
Geoff Baker of the Seattle Times checks in with an update on Chone Figgins and the Mariners:
physical, deal to be announced either Monday or Tuesday once he’s done.
Won’t be in Indy, but could appear in Seattle nxt wk.
Figgins is expected to sign a four-year, $36 million contract with a
vesting option for a fifth year that could bring the total to $45
- Live: Preakness Stakes preview show
- PHT: Red Wings strike back
- Swimmer Phelps denies comeback rumors
- PHT: No surgery needed for Staal after brutal hit
- PHT: Crosby's hat trick powers Penguins past Senators
- PFT: Jets' Goodson gets five gun and drug charges
- PFT: Chargers ink Freeney for 2 years, $8.5 million