Dec 7, 2009, 12:33 PM EDT
The blur that is Ken Rosenthal — really, you should see him motor around this place — is reporting that Carl Pavano is likely to accept arbitration from the Twins.
Pavano’s agent is reportedly working the Twins hard for a multi-year deal, and this would be a precursor to that. Not that the Twins would necessarily have any interest in such a thing.
- Michael Wacha cleared to return Saturday vs. Reds 0
- Marlins officially shut down Giancarlo Stanton for the season 4
- Umpire Joe West suspended for one game for his part in the Jonathan Papelbon incident 52
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 81
- Jose Altuve breaks Craig Biggio’s franchise record, tallying his 211th hit of the season 12
- Orioles beat Blue Jays to clinch AL East title 38
- Tanner Roark dominates as Nationals clinch NL East 22
- Masahiro Tanaka to pitch on Sunday 11
- Chris Davis suspended 25 games for amphetamine use (92)
- Giancarlo Stanton diagnosed with multiple facial fractures and dental damage (91)
- Bud Selig can’t remember the last domestic violence incident in Major League Baseball (88)
- A couple of initial thoughts on the Chris Davis suspension (83)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (81)