Dec 7, 2009, 11:33 AM EDT
I put that in the form of a question because while one paper is reporting that it has happened — a three way swap that had him first going to the Cubs and then to the Mets — no one else is reporting it yet. And no one here at the Meetings is talking about it.
If it’s true, WTF are the Mets thinking?
UPDATE: A few people are now saying this is bogus, but PhillyBurbs.com still has it up. Gotta love the looney season.
UPDATE II: Now the Mets are saying it’s totally bogus.
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 6
- Garrett Richards suffers ugly left knee injury 19
- Giants win protest, will complete rain-halted game at Wrigley Field on Thursday afternoon 43
- Royals might actually know what they are doing 32
- Curt Schilling reveals that he was diagnosed with mouth cancer, blames smokeless tobacco 70
- Clown shoes in Chicago: the Cubs grounds crew couldn’t get the tarp on the field 58
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 69
- Tony La Russa denies that Kirk Gibson’s job is safe 23
- Mike Matheny addresses turmoil in Ferguson: “It’s a sad situation. It’s a tough situation for our city” (127)
- Here’s today’s dose of barfy Derek Jeter sentiment (82)
- Let’s speed up the pace of play. But let’s not be gimmicky about it. Let’s just enforce the rules. (74)
- Curt Schilling reveals that he was diagnosed with mouth cancer, blames smokeless tobacco (70)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (69)