Dec 7, 2009, 8:20 AM EST
Geoff Baker wins the tweet-of-the-night award for this one:
I’m hearing that
Bay has been telling his former Pirates teammates he’d stand on his
head and sing on E. Martinez Way to play for M’s.
Before this past weekend such murmurings sounded like a lifestyle move for the Pacific Northwest-residing Bay. But now that the Mariners have Figgins and look to be even more aggressive in the free agent market, going to Seattle may the best move for a guy looking to be on a winner too.
- Not everyone is happy about home plate collisions being taken away (135)
- Managers, GMs to meet today to discuss the abolition of home plate collisions (113)
- Hall of Fame voting expert: Greg Maddux makes it. No one else does. (105)
- Robinson Cano, Yankees trade barbs about “disrespect” (104)
- Two thoughts about the elimination of home plate collisions (95)