Dec 7, 2009, 8:20 AM EST
Geoff Baker wins the tweet-of-the-night award for this one:
I’m hearing that
Bay has been telling his former Pirates teammates he’d stand on his
head and sing on E. Martinez Way to play for M’s.
Before this past weekend such murmurings sounded like a lifestyle move for the Pacific Northwest-residing Bay. But now that the Mariners have Figgins and look to be even more aggressive in the free agent market, going to Seattle may the best move for a guy looking to be on a winner too.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (101)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)