Dec 7, 2009, 1:15 PM EDT
The Newark Star-Ledger’s Marc Carig is tweeting that Mark DeRosa’s agent is talking to the Yankees and they plan to talk more throughout the week.
Question: where on Earth does Mark DeRosa fit on the Yankees? Everyday leftfielder is all I can think. I mean, he doesn’t want to go back to being a super-ute, does he? And even if he does, what team is more solid at third, short and second than the Yankees?
- Playoff Reset: The American League Wild Card Game 15
- REPORT: The Astros to name A.J. Hinch their new manager today 19
- Twins fire manager Ron Gardenhire 35
- Pouliot’s 2014 American League awards picks 18
- Previewing the 2014 Playoffs 79
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 84
- Reds beat Pirates behind Johnny Cueto, hand National League Central title to St. Louis 20
- Video: Steven Souza Jr. makes sensational catch to secure Jordan Zimmermann’s no-no 24
- Hunter Pence dropped a bunch of F-bombs in his postgame speech. Good. (116)
- Derek Jeter’s final game in Yankee Stadium could be cancelled because of rain (85)
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights (84)
- Previewing the 2014 Playoffs (79)
- Bud Selig says A-Rod will “have a clean slate” once his suspension is over (78)