Dec 7, 2009, 1:15 PM EDT
The Newark Star-Ledger’s Marc Carig is tweeting that Mark DeRosa’s agent is talking to the Yankees and they plan to talk more throughout the week.
Question: where on Earth does Mark DeRosa fit on the Yankees? Everyday leftfielder is all I can think. I mean, he doesn’t want to go back to being a super-ute, does he? And even if he does, what team is more solid at third, short and second than the Yankees?
- Reds finally shut down Devin Mesoraco seven weeks after hip injury, surgery may be needed 5
- Mike Napoli continues to kill the Angels 7
- Brian Matusz suspended eight games for a foreign substance 17
- Settling the Scores: Memorial Day Edition 58
- Giants designate Casey McGehee for assignment 26
- Yan Gomes returns to the Indians’ lineup after missing six weeks with a sprained right knee 0
- Marlins jump in Clevelander pool after snapping losing streak 22
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 19
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (133)
- Bryce Harper on Marvin Hudson ejection: “I don’t think 40,000 people came to watch him ump” (132)
- Bryce Harper ejected for second time in a week (122)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (101)
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights (96)