Dec 7, 2009, 1:15 PM EST
The Newark Star-Ledger’s Marc Carig is tweeting that Mark DeRosa’s agent is talking to the Yankees and they plan to talk more throughout the week.
Question: where on Earth does Mark DeRosa fit on the Yankees? Everyday leftfielder is all I can think. I mean, he doesn’t want to go back to being a super-ute, does he? And even if he does, what team is more solid at third, short and second than the Yankees?
- Giants acquire Casey McGehee from the Marlins 14
- The Padres have given their fans something to talk about. Which is badly needed in San Diego. 59
- Justin Upton traded to the Padres for three prospects 79
- Bud Selig will get a $6 million a year pension. Which is obscene. 142
- Jake Peavy agrees to a two-year, $24 million deal to stay with the San Francisco Giants 25
- Matt Kemp has officially been traded to the Padres 29
- Padres acquire catcher Derek Norris from Athletics 38
- St. Petersburg City Council votes down deal to allow Rays to look for new stadium site 90
- The United States will seek to normalize relations with Cuba (144)
- Bud Selig will get a $6 million a year pension. Which is obscene. (142)
- Cubs, Red Sox, Dodgers, Padres, Rangers, and Astros interested in Phillies’ Cole Hamels (111)
- Rays, Padres, Nationals agree to 11-player trade (97)
- Chase Headley signs a four-year deal with the Yankees worth at least $52 million. (95)