Dec 7, 2009, 1:15 PM EDT
The Newark Star-Ledger’s Marc Carig is tweeting that Mark DeRosa’s agent is talking to the Yankees and they plan to talk more throughout the week.
Question: where on Earth does Mark DeRosa fit on the Yankees? Everyday leftfielder is all I can think. I mean, he doesn’t want to go back to being a super-ute, does he? And even if he does, what team is more solid at third, short and second than the Yankees?
- Mark Teixeira says he’s having “serious pain” when he tries to run 8
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 22
- Vin Scully will return in 2016 for his 67th season of broadcasting 43
- The Athletics have a travel-heavy 2016 schedule and unsuccessfully tried to have it altered 10
- Mariners fire general manager Jack Zduriencik 72
- Pedro Martinez wonders if bad chemistry is the reason the Tigers and Mariners are out of contention 53
- Vote of non-confidence: Reds owner says manager Bryan Price won’t be fired before the season is over 23
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 87
- Sarah Palin sticks up for Curt Schilling, tells ESPN to “stick to sports” (263)
- Dan Patrick: When does ESPN cut ties with Curt Schilling? (200)
- Curt Schilling taken off of Little League World Series duty for making a really bad tweet (169)
- Curt Schilling taken off of ESPN’s Sunday Night Baseball telecast this week (134)
- Phillies announcer calls Mets fans “obnoxious” (123)