Dec 7, 2009, 8:50 AM EDT
Bob Dutton of the Kansas City Star is reporting that the Royals want to bring in Pudge Rodriguez.
In far more interesting news, the Royals are going to wear (read: market to their fans) powder blue caps along with their powder blue jerseys next year. Although you can buy the hats now.
I like the powder blue thing, but the Royals have screwed it up. They should wear it on the road, not at home, and they should wear it with powder blue pants, not white ones. This according to the “if George Brett didn’t wear it, neither should you rule,” that applies equally to the caps. Blah.
- Orioles finally lose a game when leading after seven 0
- Joey Votto reaches base six times as Reds rout Phillies 9
- Troy Tulowitzki says he wasn’t accusing Madison Bumgarner of cheating 6
- Quote of the Day: Brian Cashman is keeping Ben Francisco around to “piss everybody off” 28
- Report: Mets considering demoting Ike Davis 5
- Oxbow ends Orb's Triple Crown hopes
- PBT: Pacers top Knicks, punch ticket to conf. finals
- PST: Teary Beckham likely plays final game
- PFT: Pre-draft fears about Gronk coming true
- MST: Carpenter wins pole for 97th Indianapolis 500
- CBT: Chance Coach K returns for '16 Games
- PHT: Couture strikes in OT, lifting Sharks in Game 3