Dec 7, 2009, 8:50 AM EDT
Bob Dutton of the Kansas City Star is reporting that the Royals want to bring in Pudge Rodriguez.
In far more interesting news, the Royals are going to wear (read: market to their fans) powder blue caps along with their powder blue jerseys next year. Although you can buy the hats now.
I like the powder blue thing, but the Royals have screwed it up. They should wear it on the road, not at home, and they should wear it with powder blue pants, not white ones. This according to the “if George Brett didn’t wear it, neither should you rule,” that applies equally to the caps. Blah.
- What Yasiel Puig being a pain in the butt means. And what it doesn’t mean. 41
- Report: Jerry Dipoto “definitely out” as Angels GM 69
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 37
- Rangers activate Josh Hamilton from disabled list, send prospect Joey Gallo to Triple-A 12
- Huston Street says he’d retire if he was used like a 1970s-style fireman 48
- CC Sabathia looks like a reliever 28
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 58
- AL All-Star voting update: now “only” five Royals in the starting lineup 59
- With the same-sex marriage decision, the San Francisco Giants get another big win (276)
- Joe Maddon is the latest manager to rip instant replay. He’s got a point. (110)
- Settling the Scores: Sunday’s results (99)
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (75)
- There was a super ump show in Chicago yesterday (75)