Dec 8, 2009, 4:40 PM EDT
borderline offended by az’s offer…dude hit 200!
dude he’s not even a starter on his own team. come on.
I’m pretty sure I could hit .200- when I had tommy john I asked the rangers to let me go back to outfield instead…didn’t happen
and and let me clarify that it’s not the guy I’ve got a problem with- but the team dangling him. never mad at players, just gms etc
Good thing he clarified. Dude.
- Pitchers batting is dumb and the DH should be universal 333
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 72
- Alex Rodriguez hits 659th career home run, now one shy of tying Willie Mays 45
- Max Scherzer doubtful for next start due to thumb injury 5
- Protesters converge on Oriole Park at Camden Yards 149
- It sure sounds like Adam Wainwright suffered a torn Achilles tendon on Saturday night 44
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 33
- Report: Rangers will pay Josh Hamilton less than $7 million; deal includes opt-out after two years 99
- Pitchers batting is dumb and the DH should be universal (335)
- The early leaders in MLB’s “Franchise Four” thing have been announced (166)
- The Royals and White Sox had a benches-clearing fracas, five players ejected (161)
- Protesters converge on Oriole Park at Camden Yards (149)
- Kelvin Herrera gets a five-game suspension; Yordano Ventura fined (133)