Dec 8, 2009, 4:40 PM EDT
borderline offended by az’s offer…dude hit 200!
dude he’s not even a starter on his own team. come on.
I’m pretty sure I could hit .200- when I had tommy john I asked the rangers to let me go back to outfield instead…didn’t happen
and and let me clarify that it’s not the guy I’ve got a problem with- but the team dangling him. never mad at players, just gms etc
Good thing he clarified. Dude.
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (244)
- The Red Sox are still steamed that a PED guy played against them in the playoffs last year (130)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)
- Must-Click Link: Yasiel Puig’s harrowing journey to the United States (95)