Dec 8, 2009, 4:40 PM EST
borderline offended by az’s offer…dude hit 200!
dude he’s not even a starter on his own team. come on.
I’m pretty sure I could hit .200- when I had tommy john I asked the rangers to let me go back to outfield instead…didn’t happen
and and let me clarify that it’s not the guy I’ve got a problem with- but the team dangling him. never mad at players, just gms etc
Good thing he clarified. Dude.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- The Cleveland Plain Dealer comes out strongly against Chief Wahoo (116)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (86)
- Report: Harold Reynolds, Tom Verducci to join Joe Buck for World Series booth at Fox (73)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)