Dec 8, 2009, 3:20 PM EDT
The same dude just struck again. The scene: Joe Maddon sit-down. The reporter: the same Japanese guy from yesterday. The questions: (1) What did you think of Hideki Matsui’s World Series performance?; and (2) Would you like to have a player like Hideki Matsui in your lineup?
I’m going to find that guy in the bar later and ask him question one in identical fashion and preface the second one with “if you were the manager of a team . . .”
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (103)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)