Dec 8, 2009, 4:54 PM EST
Astros GM Ed Wade is “certain” that a deal cannot be done for Miguel Tejada and that he will not be returning to the Astros. He wants too many years, and if you don’t trust Tejada about anything, it’s years.
Tejada has said that he’s willing to move to third. There are still several teams that could use a third baseman.
- Report: Two agents rumbled in the parking lot at the Winter Meetings 20
- Mets sign 40-year-old Bartolo Colon for two years, $20 million 38
- MLB rules committee decides to eliminate collisions at home plate 45
- Mariners sign Corey Hart to incentive-laden deal 27
- David Price would not consider an extension with the Mariners if he’s traded there 35
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (125)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (113)
- Managers, GMs to meet today to discuss the abolition of home plate collisions (113)