Dec 8, 2009, 9:18 AM EST
Rotoworld’s Drew Silva provides the six lessons he learned from Day One of the Winter Meetings.
I’m going to find Frank Rizzo and tell him that Drew called his move with Pudge “stupid,” and then point to some MLB.com writer and say that he’s Silva. That should be fun.
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Not everyone is happy about home plate collisions being taken away (131)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (125)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (113)
- Managers, GMs to meet today to discuss the abolition of home plate collisions (113)