Dec 9, 2009, 9:30 AM EDT
. . . have to Include listening to Ozzie Guillen talk about Tiger Woods’ problems. I can’t repeat any of it, partially because it was in an informal off-the-record setting, but mostly because NBC would fire me, the Marion County, Indiana authorities would arrest me for trafficking in extreme obscenity and I’m pretty sure my keyboard would melt.
Suffice it to say, however, that Ozzie Guillen is a very practical guy, and if Tiger had asked his opinion about how to organize his life beforehand, he wouldn’t be in the mess that he’s in.
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 41
- Andrew McCutchen departs game versus Cardinals after aggravating injured left rib cage 4
- Mariners extend general manager Jack Zduriencik’s contract 14
- Money, money, money (and Bud Selig’s nirvana) 16
- These days, the correlation between payroll and winning is historically weak 60
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 49
- Report: Cubs calling up top prospect outfielder Jorge Soler 40
- Shin-Soo Choo to undergo season-ending bone spur surgery on elbow 13
- The Cubs grounds crew was short staffed because the Cubs were trying to avoid Obamacare (247)
- Forgiveness for Pete Rose? Not in this lifetime (143)
- Cuban outfielder Rusney Castillo to sign with the Red Sox for $72 million (96)
- A pitch clock in Major League Baseball? No thanks. (92)
- Even if he’s reinstated, does Pete Rose make the Hall of Fame? (89)