Dec 9, 2009, 3:21 PM EDT
This is what happens when Scott Boras shows up right outside the media room and starts talking. The crowd wasn’t even this big at the free buffet the other day.
No, I did not hear exactly what he was saying. It was something like “Johnny Damon is like a better looking Ted Williams, and I have a prospectus that proves it.” No, I did not get a chance to ask him about his conflict of interest in representing multiple free agents at the same position in the same offseason. That’s between me and the bar association for now.
- Cuba’s best pitching prospect is on his way to America 17
- Will Smith suspended for eight games for the foreign substance on his arm 54
- Will Smith’s ejection once again shows baseball’s silly approach to foreign substance rules 47
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 95
- Who really owns a home run ball? 65
- The story behind the Nationals squirting chocolate syrup on each other after big wins 43
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 130
- Bryce Harper on Marvin Hudson ejection: “I don’t think 40,000 people came to watch him ump” 130
- Bryce Harper on Marvin Hudson ejection: “I don’t think 40,000 people came to watch him ump” (130)
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (130)
- Bryce Harper ejected for second time in a week (122)
- GM Dan Jennings to be named the Marlins new manager. And it’s a terrible idea. (111)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (101)