Dec 9, 2009, 3:21 PM EST
This is what happens when Scott Boras shows up right outside the media room and starts talking. The crowd wasn’t even this big at the free buffet the other day.
No, I did not hear exactly what he was saying. It was something like “Johnny Damon is like a better looking Ted Williams, and I have a prospectus that proves it.” No, I did not get a chance to ask him about his conflict of interest in representing multiple free agents at the same position in the same offseason. That’s between me and the bar association for now.
- Dan Uggla played through undiagnosed concussion in 2014 0
- The aura of Derek Jeter was present at the Pinstripe Bowl 34
- UPDATE: Starlin Castro free after being questioned about shooting in Dominican Republic 61
- Report: Hiroki Kuroda is going back to Japan 26
- Merry Christmas from HBT! 74
- THE YEAR IN REVIEW: HBT’s most commented-upon stories of the year 86
- The Yankees are treating Alex Rodriguez differently than they treated Derek Jeter. So what? 40
- Braves sign setup man Jason Grilli to two-year contract 15