Dec 9, 2009, 9:15 AM EDT
So tweets Buster Olney. At this point you’d have to figure Crisp as a backup outfielder/pinch runner type for the Red Sox, though other teams have expressed interest in him in a more substantial role.
Crisp had his season cut short by shoulder surgeries last year, but thanks to the crappy Royals medical staff he wasn’t even well when he was playing, so don’t look too deeply at that .228/.336/.378 line he put up. He was hitting well before his shoulder went screwy, and he’s supposed to be all better come Spring Training.
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 30
- The Rockies “aren’t looking around very hard” for a trade of star shortstop Troy Tulowitzki 18
- Jury finds the Dodgers partially negligent, awards $18 million to Bryan Stow 44
- Masahiro Tanaka injured: Yankees ace to undergo an MRI exam on his right arm 60
- David Ortiz is not pleased that his name got pulled into the John Lackey-Nelson Cruz thing 99
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 64
- Cardinals “looking for offense” … not Jake Peavy 33
- 2014 Home Run Derby participants … 28
- John Lackey on Nelson Cruz: “Not even going to comment … I’ve got nothing to say about him” (143)
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (126)
- The 2014 All-Star rosters have been announced (103)
- Giants broadcaster says Angel Hernandez “does not belong in the big leagues” (101)
- David Ortiz is not pleased that his name got pulled into the John Lackey-Nelson Cruz thing (99)