Dec 9, 2009, 9:15 AM EST
So tweets Buster Olney. At this point you’d have to figure Crisp as a backup outfielder/pinch runner type for the Red Sox, though other teams have expressed interest in him in a more substantial role.
Crisp had his season cut short by shoulder surgeries last year, but thanks to the crappy Royals medical staff he wasn’t even well when he was playing, so don’t look too deeply at that .228/.336/.378 line he put up. He was hitting well before his shoulder went screwy, and he’s supposed to be all better come Spring Training.
- Dan Uggla played through undiagnosed concussion in 2014 14
- The aura of Derek Jeter was present at the Pinstripe Bowl 41
- UPDATE: Starlin Castro free after being questioned about shooting in Dominican Republic 62
- Report: Hiroki Kuroda is going back to Japan 26
- Merry Christmas from HBT! 74
- THE YEAR IN REVIEW: HBT’s most commented-upon stories of the year 86
- The Yankees are treating Alex Rodriguez differently than they treated Derek Jeter. So what? 40
- Braves sign setup man Jason Grilli to two-year contract 15