Dec 9, 2009, 4:11 PM EST
They just announced that the GMs from the Yankees, Diamondbacks and Tigers will be up on the stage in front of us all at 4:30 “for an announcement.” I’ll totally tell you what they say. Word on the street is that there was a trade or something.
Aren’t you glad you have me here to hip you all of this breaking news?
- The aura of Derek Jeter was present at the Pinstripe Bowl 28
- UPDATE: Starlin Castro free after being questioned about shooting in Dominican Republic 58
- Merry Christmas from HBT! 74
- THE YEAR IN REVIEW: HBT’s most commented-upon stories of the year 86
- The Yankees are treating Alex Rodriguez differently than they treated Derek Jeter. So what? 40
- Braves sign setup man Jason Grilli to two-year contract 15
- My Imaginary Hall of Fame Ballot 120
- Phil Hughes signs a three-year extension with the Twins 27