Dec 10, 2009, 10:32 AM EDT
As of now, though, there is nothing to suggest that it’s not happening. Heyman is reporting that Boston would send between $8-9 million to Texas in the deal. With that kind of money changing hands, Selig has to sign off on the deal, I’m told. That’s probably why everyone is trying to pretend that there’s still work to be done.
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (241)
- The Red Sox are still steamed that a PED guy played against them in the playoffs last year (130)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (111)
- Must-Click Link: Yasiel Puig’s harrowing journey to the United States (95)