Dec 10, 2009, 9:29 AM EDT
In the interests of completeness:
- The Pirates take John Raynor from the Marlins.
- The Orioles take Benjamin Snyder from the Giants and ship him to Texas to complete the Kevin Millwood deal.
- The Royals take Edgar Osuna from the Braves.
- The Indians take Hector Ambriz from the Diamondbacks.
- The Astros take Jorge Jiminez from the Red Sox.
- The Mets take Carlos Monasterios from the Phillies.
- The A’s take Bobby Cassaveh from the Angels
They’re still going. If you know any of these people it’s probably because you’re either one of the people who picked them or because you’re their momma or something.
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 78
- Jose Reyes is on track to be activated Friday 10
- Dustin Pedroia given cortisone injection for sore left wrist, aiming to return Wednesday 1
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists 219
- John Farrell to get fined for being critical of instant replay 53
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (219)
- The Red Sox are still steamed that a PED guy played against them in the playoffs last year (129)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- We don’t need to celebrate Barry Bonds, but we should avoid whitewashing baseball history (122)
- Must-Click Link: Yasiel Puig’s harrowing journey to the United States (95)