Dec 10, 2009, 9:29 AM EDT
In the interests of completeness:
- The Pirates take John Raynor from the Marlins.
- The Orioles take Benjamin Snyder from the Giants and ship him to Texas to complete the Kevin Millwood deal.
- The Royals take Edgar Osuna from the Braves.
- The Indians take Hector Ambriz from the Diamondbacks.
- The Astros take Jorge Jiminez from the Red Sox.
- The Mets take Carlos Monasterios from the Phillies.
- The A’s take Bobby Cassaveh from the Angels
They’re still going. If you know any of these people it’s probably because you’re either one of the people who picked them or because you’re their momma or something.
- No, baseball does not need to “announce a domestic violence policy ASAP” 42
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 42
- Video: Rusney Castillo notches his first major league hit 6
- Michael Wacha cleared to return Saturday vs. Reds 2
- Marlins officially shut down Giancarlo Stanton for the season 6
- Umpire Joe West suspended for one game for his part in the Jonathan Papelbon incident 56
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 83
- Jose Altuve breaks Craig Biggio’s franchise record, tallying his 211th hit of the season 13
- Chris Davis suspended 25 games for amphetamine use (92)
- Giancarlo Stanton diagnosed with multiple facial fractures and dental damage (91)
- Bud Selig can’t remember the last domestic violence incident in Major League Baseball (88)
- A couple of initial thoughts on the Chris Davis suspension (83)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (83)