Dec 10, 2009, 9:29 AM EDT
In the interests of completeness:
- The Pirates take John Raynor from the Marlins.
- The Orioles take Benjamin Snyder from the Giants and ship him to Texas to complete the Kevin Millwood deal.
- The Royals take Edgar Osuna from the Braves.
- The Indians take Hector Ambriz from the Diamondbacks.
- The Astros take Jorge Jiminez from the Red Sox.
- The Mets take Carlos Monasterios from the Phillies.
- The A’s take Bobby Cassaveh from the Angels
They’re still going. If you know any of these people it’s probably because you’re either one of the people who picked them or because you’re their momma or something.
- Royals make another big move, get Ben Zobrist from A’s 76
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 49
- The Troy Tulowitzki trade might be the strangest deadline deal ever 38
- Report: Rockies trade Troy Tulowitzki to Blue Jays for Jose Reyes and prospects 90
- Alex Rodriguez celebrates 40th birthday with a home run 19
- Mets acquire Tyler Clippard from the Athletics 21
- Angels acquire Shane Victorino from Red Sox 25
- Happy 40th Birthday, A-Rod! 44
- The MLBPA is considering withholding cooperation with ESPN, Fox over Colin Cowherd’s comments (157)
- The Cubs are in discussions with the Phillies on Cole Hamels (146)
- MLBPAA announces “Heart and Hustle” award, given mostly to Americans and white guys (131)
- Colin Cowherd wonders how baseball can be considered “complicated” if Dominicans can understand it (129)
- Major League Baseball rips Colin Cowherd in an official statement (123)