Dec 10, 2009, 9:29 AM EDT
In the interests of completeness:
- The Pirates take John Raynor from the Marlins.
- The Orioles take Benjamin Snyder from the Giants and ship him to Texas to complete the Kevin Millwood deal.
- The Royals take Edgar Osuna from the Braves.
- The Indians take Hector Ambriz from the Diamondbacks.
- The Astros take Jorge Jiminez from the Red Sox.
- The Mets take Carlos Monasterios from the Phillies.
- The A’s take Bobby Cassaveh from the Angels
They’re still going. If you know any of these people it’s probably because you’re either one of the people who picked them or because you’re their momma or something.
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 38
- Cliff Lee placed on DL with recurrence of flexor pronator strain 27
- Winners and losers at the trade deadline 45
- 2014 Trade Deadline Tracker 49
- ACES GALORE: The Rays trade David Price to the Tigers 137
- Red Sox trade John Lackey to Cardinals for Allen Craig and Joe Kelly 91
- The Lester trade is a win-win 113
- Jon Lester, Jonny Gomes heading to Oakland for Yoenis Cespedes 165
- “Caucasians” t-shirts are hot sellers on Canadian Indian reservations (201)
- Jon Lester, Jonny Gomes heading to Oakland for Yoenis Cespedes (165)
- ACES GALORE: The Rays trade David Price to the Tigers (137)
- Tampa Bay news station tweets classless Detroit joke following David Price trade (128)
- Rangers’ retirement gifts for Derek Jeter: Yankees cowboy boots, signed George W. Bush photo (126)