Dec 10, 2009, 9:29 AM EST
In the interests of completeness:
- The Pirates take John Raynor from the Marlins.
- The Orioles take Benjamin Snyder from the Giants and ship him to Texas to complete the Kevin Millwood deal.
- The Royals take Edgar Osuna from the Braves.
- The Indians take Hector Ambriz from the Diamondbacks.
- The Astros take Jorge Jiminez from the Red Sox.
- The Mets take Carlos Monasterios from the Phillies.
- The A’s take Bobby Cassaveh from the Angels
They’re still going. If you know any of these people it’s probably because you’re either one of the people who picked them or because you’re their momma or something.
- Phillies GM told Ryan Howard they’d be better off “not with him but without him” 68
- Trea Turner’s agent is unhappy his client is in limbo after trade to Nationals 37
- Nexen Heroes accept Jung-Ho Kang posting fee from unidentified MLB team 21
- Giants acquire Casey McGehee from the Marlins 15
- The Padres have given their fans something to talk about. Which is badly needed in San Diego. 64
- Justin Upton traded to the Padres for three prospects 79
- Bud Selig will get a $6 million a year pension. Which is obscene. 144
- Jake Peavy agrees to a two-year, $24 million deal to stay with the San Francisco Giants 26
- The United States will seek to normalize relations with Cuba (144)
- Bud Selig will get a $6 million a year pension. Which is obscene. (144)
- Cubs, Red Sox, Dodgers, Padres, Rangers, and Astros interested in Phillies’ Cole Hamels (111)
- Rays, Padres, Nationals agree to 11-player trade (97)
- Chase Headley signs a four-year deal with the Yankees worth at least $52 million. (95)