Dec 10, 2009, 10:07 AM EDT
OK, so the Sox did one thing before they left town: they got Boof Bonser, the pitcher who was DFA’d by the Twins the other day.
As Aaron mentioned the other day, Bonser was a starter who ultimately lost his job due to not being a very good starter in 2008. Then he had rotator cuff surgery last February. He could be a useful reliever, as he has a 55/16 K/BB ratio in 52
innings out of the pen.
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 62
- Alex Sanabia brings back the spitball in beating the Phillies 43
- Joe Maddon shows us why limited instant replay and manager challenges are bad ideas 45
- Albert Pujols doesn’t matter anymore 67
- Apparently Miguel Cabrera’s 2013 has made his 2012 better somehow 55
- Grizzlies aim to stem Spurs' momentum
- HBT: Yankees buying share of expansion MLS team
- PHT: Kings searching for killer instinct in Game 4
- PFT: Romo out of OTAs after back surgery
- PFT: NFL want to make Pro Bowl like game show
- PFT: Bucs saw Revis injury as opportunity
- Wings stun Hawks again, take 2-1 series lead