Dec 10, 2009, 10:07 AM EDT
OK, so the Sox did one thing before they left town: they got Boof Bonser, the pitcher who was DFA’d by the Twins the other day.
As Aaron mentioned the other day, Bonser was a starter who ultimately lost his job due to not being a very good starter in 2008. Then he had rotator cuff surgery last February. He could be a useful reliever, as he has a 55/16 K/BB ratio in 52
innings out of the pen.
- Albert Pujols becomes 26th member of 500 home run club 20
- MLB suspends Martin Maldonado, Carlos Gomez, Travis Snider, and Russell Martin for Easter brawl 44
- “Respect the Game?” Phooey. 101
- The MLBPA is serious about investigating leaks to reporters regarding Stephen Drew, Kendrys Morales 31
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 59