Dec 10, 2009, 10:25 AM EDT
Continuing where we left off earlier . . .
- The Jays pick Zech Zinicola from the Nationals;
- The Brewers pick Chuck Lofgren from the Indians;
- The Cubs take Mike Parisi from the Cardinals;
- The Rays take Armando Zerpa from the Red Sox;
- The Mariners take pitcher Kanekoa Texeira from the Yankees. How many dim Yankees fans thought it was Mark?
- The Giants take Steve Johnson from the Orioles;
- The Cardinals pick Ben Jukich from the Reds; and
- The Phillies take Kenneth Herndon from the Angels.
I take it back: if you know these people you didn’t draft them and you’re not their momma. They’re so anonymous that to know them you have be one of these people.
- Blue Jays fan throws beer at Nate McLouth (124)
- MLB is putting players in camouflage uniforms on Memorial Day. Which is kinda weird. (118)
- Barry Bonds: Miguel Cabrera is the best … but not as good as me (116)
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (112)
- Las Vegas police investigating Jose Canseco as a suspect in sexual assault case (82)
- LIVE: Bruins-Rangers, Game 5
- PST: Bayern Munich beats Dortmund, wins Champions League
- PBT: Pacers' Hill: Only God scarier than LeBron
- Hundreds run Boston Marathon's final mile
- MST Monaco GP predictions: Mercedes' time?
- PHT: Brassard says Marchand shows no respect
- PST: Neymar reportedly set to join Barcelona