Dec 10, 2009, 10:25 AM EST
Continuing where we left off earlier . . .
- The Jays pick Zech Zinicola from the Nationals;
- The Brewers pick Chuck Lofgren from the Indians;
- The Cubs take Mike Parisi from the Cardinals;
- The Rays take Armando Zerpa from the Red Sox;
- The Mariners take pitcher Kanekoa Texeira from the Yankees. How many dim Yankees fans thought it was Mark?
- The Giants take Steve Johnson from the Orioles;
- The Cardinals pick Ben Jukich from the Reds; and
- The Phillies take Kenneth Herndon from the Angels.
I take it back: if you know these people you didn’t draft them and you’re not their momma. They’re so anonymous that to know them you have be one of these people.
- Yasmany Tomas signs a six-year, $68.5 million deal with the Diamondbacks 86
- No, the Red Sox signing Pablo and Hanley is not proof that baseball needs a salary cap 163
- Red Sox announce four-year, $88 million deal with Hanley Ramirez, DFA Juan Francisco 35
- The Cubs have offered Jon Lester “north of $135 million” 68
- Pablo Sandoval’s deal: five years, $98 million plus an option 43
- Kyle Seager, Mariners close to $100 million extension 26
- The 2015 Hall of Fame ballot is out — Randy Johnson, Pedro Martinez are new on the ballot 286
- So what would the Red Sox look like with Hanley Ramirez and Pablo Sandoval? 49
- The 2015 Hall of Fame ballot is out — Randy Johnson, Pedro Martinez are new on the ballot (286)
- No, the Red Sox signing Pablo and Hanley is not proof that baseball needs a salary cap (163)
- More Hall of Fame ballots like Adam Rubin’s please (140)
- Report: Pablo Sandoval chose the Red Sox over the Giants because he felt disrespected (138)
- UPDATE: The Pablo Sandoval-Red Sox deal is done, pending a physical (133)