Dec 10, 2009, 9:35 AM EDT
The Boston Globe’s Amalie Benjamin — who probably doesn’t sleep given that she was tweeting at, like, 3AM but was walking around here working when I got here at 8:30 A.M. this morning — notes that most of the Red Sox front office contingent has already left Indianapolis.
Thus endeth a rather quiet Winter Meetings for Boston.
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 12
- Joey Gallo earns Futures Game MVP honors after leading Team USA to victory 4
- Major League Baseball needs to shift the All-Star week schedule 49
- Braves suspend Dan Uggla one game for being extremely tardy on Saturday in Chicago 39
- Cliff Lee on track to return to Phillies’ rotation July 21 4
- MRI shows biceps strain, no structural damage, for Nationals starter Jordan Zimmermann 2
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 22
- Reds hope to get Joey Votto back for the “stretch run” 8
- Shocker: the Red Sox publicly criticize A.J. Pierzynski after cutting him (192)
- Masahiro Tanaka diagnosed with partially-torn UCL in elbow (114)
- Giants broadcaster says Angel Hernandez “does not belong in the big leagues” (102)
- David Ortiz is not pleased that his name got pulled into the John Lackey-Nelson Cruz thing (99)
- Woman knocked unconscious during fight between A’s and Giants fans outside AT&T Park (84)