Dec 10, 2009, 9:35 AM EDT
The Boston Globe’s Amalie Benjamin — who probably doesn’t sleep given that she was tweeting at, like, 3AM but was walking around here working when I got here at 8:30 A.M. this morning — notes that most of the Red Sox front office contingent has already left Indianapolis.
Thus endeth a rather quiet Winter Meetings for Boston.
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 29
- VIDEO: Derek Jeter passes Carl Yastrzemski for seventh on all-time hits list 50
- Ray Rice is awful, but let’s not pretend baseball has a great record on domestic violence 90
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 50
- Mariners’ interest in Matt Kemp is “very real” 29
- Astros players upset over Mark Appel’s promotion to Double-A, bullpen session in Houston 45
- Four theories about the Hall of Fame voting changes 24
- Troy Tulowitzki is visiting a sports hernia surgeon 10
- Expert’s Corner: How to troll fans of all 30 teams (201)
- Verducci: baseball should think about an “illegal defense” rule to combat shifts (165)
- Yankees acquire Chase Headley from Padres (108)
- David Ortiz passes Carl Yastrzemski on the all-time home run list — is he a Hall of Famer? (92)
- Ray Rice is awful, but let’s not pretend baseball has a great record on domestic violence (90)