Dec 11, 2009, 4:51 PM EST
This morning Morosi at FOX had the Mariners interested in John Lackey and Jarrod Washburn. Now he’s got them looking at Jason Marquis as well. Or, as Morosi puts it, Seattle is looking at “virtually every free-agent starter, it seems.” He adds Ben Sheets and Doug Davis too.
So, John Lackey, Jarrod Washburn, Jason Marquis, Ben Sheets and Doug Davis. One of these names is not like the others. One of these names just doesn’t belong. Can you tell which name is not like the others by the time I sing my song?
- Daniel Murphy on Billy Bean: “I do disagree with the fact that Billy is a homosexual” 236
- Blue Jays sign Dayan Viciedo to a minor league deal 8
- Chris Sale will be sidelined for three weeks with foot fracture 11
- Aramis Ramirez says 2015 will be his last year 32
- Francisco Rodriguez re-signs with the Brewers 9
- If addiction is an illness — and it is — Josh Hamilton shouldn’t be suspended 307
- Pirates open to massive extension for Andrew McCutchen 18
- Report: Josh Hamilton had a relapse this offseason that “involved at least cocaine” 86
- If addiction is an illness — and it is — Josh Hamilton shouldn’t be suspended (307)
- Daniel Murphy on Billy Bean: “I do disagree with the fact that Billy is a homosexual” (252)
- Curt Schilling lowers the boom on some men tweeting threats against his daughter (136)
- San Francisco — and all of California — will consider a smokeless tobacco ban that includes MLB parks (131)
- Ichiro is happy to be away from Joe Girardi (88)