Dec 11, 2009, 4:51 PM EDT
This morning Morosi at FOX had the Mariners interested in John Lackey and Jarrod Washburn. Now he’s got them looking at Jason Marquis as well. Or, as Morosi puts it, Seattle is looking at “virtually every free-agent starter, it seems.” He adds Ben Sheets and Doug Davis too.
So, John Lackey, Jarrod Washburn, Jason Marquis, Ben Sheets and Doug Davis. One of these names is not like the others. One of these names just doesn’t belong. Can you tell which name is not like the others by the time I sing my song?
- 2015 Preview: Tampa Bay Rays 3
- The Cubs assign Kris Bryant and Addison Russell to the minors, option Javier Baez as well 70
- 2015 Preview: Arizona Diamondbacks 8
- 2015 Preview: Toronto Blue Jays 69
- Mariners prospect Victor Sanchez has died 26
- 2015 Preview: Chicago White Sox 15
- Did David Ortiz admit to more than he realized with his Players’ Tribune editorial? 88
- 2015 Preview: Atlanta Braves 16
- Ex-Cardinals outfielder Curt Ford was assaulted in St. Louis and told to “go back to Ferguson” (122)
- David Ortiz: “Nobody in MLB history has been tested for PEDs more than me” (118)
- Rob Manfred says it would be hard to reinstate Pete Rose in a limited way (89)
- Did David Ortiz admit to more than he realized with his Players’ Tribune editorial? (88)
- The MLBPA releases a statement on Kris Bryant, mentions possible litigation (87)