Dec 14, 2009, 5:50 PM EDT
I know. Cut me some slack. It’s been a monstrously news-heavy day, and a man is entitled to turn his brain off at the end of it, OK? Besides, if all of that A-Rod-is-a-new-man talk is to be believed, this could have competitive implications for the Yankees:
It’s over for Hollywood hottie Kate Hudson and Yankee slugger Alex Rodriguez, according to sources in Miami. Insiders tell us that A-Rod partied in Miami solo all weekend (and
with other women!), while Kate was in New York promoting her new movie,
A-Rod partied at Wall Lounge in the W Hotel Friday night, Dec. 11,
“with two women,” said our source. “He was acting VERY single, and Kate
Hudson was definitely not there.” Another insider confirms that Alex
was with other women in Miami.
The source also said, “Kate and A-Rod broke up.”
All in all, a pretty crappy day for the Yankees. The Sox get Lackey, the Angels get Matsui, the Phillies get Halladay, and A-Rod loses his muse.
But I have to admit: I miss crazy A-Rod a little, so at least it’ll be good for the bloggers.
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (248)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (167)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (96)