Dec 14, 2009, 5:50 PM EDT
I know. Cut me some slack. It’s been a monstrously news-heavy day, and a man is entitled to turn his brain off at the end of it, OK? Besides, if all of that A-Rod-is-a-new-man talk is to be believed, this could have competitive implications for the Yankees:
It’s over for Hollywood hottie Kate Hudson and Yankee slugger Alex Rodriguez, according to sources in Miami. Insiders tell us that A-Rod partied in Miami solo all weekend (and
with other women!), while Kate was in New York promoting her new movie,
A-Rod partied at Wall Lounge in the W Hotel Friday night, Dec. 11,
“with two women,” said our source. “He was acting VERY single, and Kate
Hudson was definitely not there.” Another insider confirms that Alex
was with other women in Miami.
The source also said, “Kate and A-Rod broke up.”
All in all, a pretty crappy day for the Yankees. The Sox get Lackey, the Angels get Matsui, the Phillies get Halladay, and A-Rod loses his muse.
But I have to admit: I miss crazy A-Rod a little, so at least it’ll be good for the bloggers.
- Tigers hang on for second straight win against Royals 1
- Phil Hughes could finish the season with the best K/BB ratio in MLB history 10
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 22
- Clayton Kershaw wins his 20th game of the season 11
- Why are so many people acting like Bryce Harper is a bum? 79
- It certainly looks like Barry Bonds’ criminal conviction is going to be overturned 91
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 72
- VIDEO: Derek Jeter hits first home run at Yankee Stadium this season 11
- Geddy Lee’s baseball obsession makes it really hard for me to hate Rush (110)
- Ron Washington claims he resigned because he cheated on his wife (103)
- It certainly looks like Barry Bonds’ criminal conviction is going to be overturned (91)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (83)
- Umpire ejects jackwagon fan heckling Bryce Harper in Atlanta last night (82)